Ning API: Questions and Answers (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can Persistent Cookies Be Suppressed?

Our Ning community is likely to be used in shared-PC settings at libraries and workforce centers. Plus, we're federally funded and there ar…

Started by Mike Ellsworth

1 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Ben Plowman

Problem retrieving User profileQuestions via API

I am using the API w/php to retrieve member data. Have no problem retrieving fullName & gender, but when I add profileQuestions to the…

Started by Marc

1 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Devin

Integrate NING with ISSUU

Hi everyone, this is my first contact with the NING Community and i hope to learn so much to help others, i want to do something  and i don…

Started by Johnny Gamba

1 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Ben Plowman

Retrieving recent Users and Photos

I'm having trouble trying to download a list of recent users (or any users for that matter).  I followed the procedure in the examples for…

Started by Chris Jensen

4 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Devin

Forum Data Access

Hello everyone !! Is there are way to access the forum through Ning API ?  If no ..then in future is there any plan for new api through whi…

Started by Saurabh Dhupar

1 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Kyle Ford

Ning API Help

I wanted to know more about what information is it possible to retrieve using Ning Api ? If I am the owner of a network on Ning then is it…

Started by Saurabh Dhupar

1 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Devin

Network Consumer Credentials

This may seem like a dumb question, but I've been scouring the forums and blogs with no luck.  The NING API documentation states, "An appli…

Started by Chris Jensen

1 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Devin

Ning Leaderboard for Invites

This isn't necessarily an API question, but I was curious... I wanted to add a leaderboard to my Ning site, but I wanted to use the leaderb…

Started by Allen Wyma

3 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Devin

RSS

Blog Posts

Getting Started

Posted by Kyle Ford on October 13, 2010 at 8:00am 3 Comments

A Note on API Pricing

Posted by Phil McCluskey on October 1, 2010 at 8:55am 0 Comments

Welcome to Build!

Posted by Kyle Ford on September 30, 2010 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Ning Status

500 error on some Ning Networks

Hello! Due to the maintenance in the Ning systems, 500 errors might appear on some Ning Networks.It usually takes up to 20 minutes for our technical team to solve such issues. We do apologize for the inconveniences, but the maintenance works are necessary for stabilizing our systems and improving their functionality in future. Regards, Ning Team

© 2017   Created by Build Team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service