All Discussions Tagged 'API' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Create a post with Ning PHP API

Hi, Did anyone achieve blog post creation using Ning PHP API? With the folowing PHP code: try { $args = array("author"=> "39azntkcdxn3r"…

Started by Luís Gaspar

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Luís Gaspar

getting 401 while making curl call to ning

I am getting a 401 error with message Invalid Password when I make a curl call to ning api.curl -u [USERNAME]:[PASSWORD] \> -d 'oauth_si…

Started by Pawan Mittal

3 May 7, 2012
Reply by Phillip Pearson

Problem with Ning API PHP library

Hi, The problem I'm having is when attempting to delete a photo (after getting the ID, and using $ningApi->photo->deleteById($id); I…

Started by Bobby Parker

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Phillip Pearson

Is there an easy way to read blog post and author data from the array returned by ning api?

Hi, When I make an API call to ning by doing something like: NingApi::instance()->blogPost->fetchNRecent($n, $args); I get an array o…

Started by Pawan Mittal

0 Feb 24, 2012

Picasa to Ning Web Uploader Button Project

I have been looking into the possibility of using the Ning API to create a Picasa Web Uploader Just think, if the folks over at ning could…

Started by JFarrow

0 Feb 5, 2012

Ning API using PHP to retrieve list of Photos

I am using Ning API in PHP to retrieve list of photos.   I have three queries:   1) The response obtained using the API does not provide an…

Started by liyamahendra4

11 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by roi

Getting logged in members Display Name or Email address via PHP API

Hi, I have managed to get the current logged in members email address, but think I have made it overly complicated. This is what I have don…

Started by Alex Seymour

3 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Alex Seymour

Can't access friends?

I feel really stupid now. I can't see how to access a member's friends through the API. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Started by Chris

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Chris

API Usage

Hiya-   I think I'm confused as to how the usage graph works.  No matter what I change, it always shows 10k requests at the bottom, and 310…

Started by Kevin

1 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Phil McCluskey

GET Users Bug

I was testing grabbing /User/recent and, even though I am using the Network Creator credentials, if I include email and/or profileQuestions…

Started by Matthew Schmidt

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Devin

RSS

Blog Posts

Getting Started

Posted by Kyle Ford on October 13, 2010 at 8:00am 3 Comments

A Note on API Pricing

Posted by Phil McCluskey on October 1, 2010 at 8:55am 0 Comments

Welcome to Build!

Posted by Kyle Ford on September 30, 2010 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Ning Status