Alex Seymour's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I run several PRO Network accounts. Maybe that helps a bit!They were pretty good tho…"

Alex Seymour replied Jan 5, 2013 to Call to back end system failed?

7 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Chris

"Yep NING just emailed me to say they have applied a fix and it appears to work!"

7 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Chris

"Getting the same error here...Error: An unexpected error occurred (call to backend s…"

7 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Chris

"Cheers Phillip, The provider has updated the clocks and all is working great. Thanks…"

Alex Seymour replied May 7, 2012 to API Stopped Working

9 May 7, 2012
Reply by Phillip Pearson

"ok, it's 7:39pm here. I added the code: echo date("m/d/Y h:i:s a", time()); My serve…"

Alex Seymour replied May 6, 2012 to API Stopped Working

9 May 7, 2012
Reply by Phillip Pearson

"Hi Philip, Thank you so much for your help so far. This is the response I get back…"

Alex Seymour replied May 6, 2012 to API Stopped Working

9 May 7, 2012
Reply by Phillip Pearson

"I did a really simple test. Test code is: require_once('ning-api-php/NingApi.php');e…"

Alex Seymour replied May 5, 2012 to API Stopped Working

9 May 7, 2012
Reply by Phillip Pearson

"Yes it still hangs. What would be the reason for that call to fail? $result = Ning…"

Alex Seymour replied May 5, 2012 to API Stopped Working

9 May 7, 2012
Reply by Phillip Pearson

"Ok, ignore me.   I hadn't updated my tokens and network address in NingApi.php   It…"

Alex Seymour replied Aug 3, 2011 to Getting logged in members Display Name or Email address via PHP API

3 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Alex Seymour

"Why does this work fine on my test network, but doesn't work for non-admin users (i.…"

Alex Seymour replied Aug 3, 2011 to Getting logged in members Display Name or Email address via PHP API

3 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Alex Seymour

RSS

Blog Posts

Getting Started

Posted by Kyle Ford on October 13, 2010 at 8:00am 3 Comments

A Note on API Pricing

Posted by Phil McCluskey on October 1, 2010 at 8:55am 0 Comments

Welcome to Build!

Posted by Kyle Ford on September 30, 2010 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Ning Status

500 error on some Ning Networks

Hello! Due to the maintenance in the Ning systems, 500 errors might appear on some Ning Networks.It usually takes up to 20 minutes for our technical team to solve such issues. We do apologize for the inconveniences, but the maintenance works are necessary for stabilizing our systems and improving their functionality in future. Regards, Ning Team

© 2017   Created by Build Team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service