Ning API: Questions and Answers (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Import to Ning

Heyy all,   I have a question. Is it possible to import data into ning. Not with the ning api because it's not possible to import profile d…

Started by Olaf Aben

2 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Olaf Aben

XML using Ning Api

Heyy All,   I've a question, can I use the ning api with xml or is the ning api only available to curls, php and python. I read only these…

Started by Olaf Aben

2 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Olaf Aben

API my.birthdate Error

I am suddenly getting a new error back from the API. Fatal error:  Uncaught my.birthdate attribute of result is not a valid ISO-8601 date:…

Started by Marc

12 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Devin

Ning-Drupal integration

I see elsewhere in this forum that folks are working on an auth-sharing plugin for Drupal. Very cool.   I'm new to Ning development, and be…

Started by Hugh O Brock

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by vitolo78

Retrieving User ID

Hey everyone- I'm looking to use the Ning API in a very simple way.  I just need to get the current logged in user's ID so that I can use i…

Started by Ben Tseitlin

7 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Allyson Beckers

Licensing Drupal module

Hi all at Ning Dev !   I'm about to release a Drupal module for Ning integration. This module permits the delegation of authentication to N…

Started by Pierre Lannoy

6 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Pierre Lannoy

First Impressions

Now that the Ning API has been out for a week, what do you think of it? What's good about it? What needs to be improved?  

Started by Devin

6 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Pierre Lannoy

Uniqueness of the "author" property

Hi all !   Just wondering if the user property "author" (screenname) is unique on a network basis or among all ning networks (or not unique…

Started by Pierre Lannoy

5 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Pierre Lannoy

Documentation (?)

Hi all !   I am currently developing a Drupal module to delegate authentication to one or more Ning network. I use the Ning APIs and I find…

Started by Pierre Lannoy

5 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Pierre Lannoy

Watermarking Images

I want to be able to watermark images as they are uploaded and I know I can do this myself with GD and PHP and then use the Ning API to imp…

Started by Lee Armstrong

1 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Devin

RSS

Blog Posts

Getting Started

Posted by Kyle Ford on October 13, 2010 at 8:00am 3 Comments

A Note on API Pricing

Posted by Phil McCluskey on October 1, 2010 at 8:55am 0 Comments

Welcome to Build!

Posted by Kyle Ford on September 30, 2010 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Ning Status