Ning API: Questions and Answers (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I access Add ons activity through ning api

I have added two add ons, Projects and Events to my ning network. Is it possible to access the activity in these add-ons by making API call…

Started by Pawan Mittal

1 May 9, 2012
Reply by Phillip Pearson

getting 401 while making curl call to ning

I am getting a 401 error with message Invalid Password when I make a curl call to ning api.curl -u [USERNAME]:[PASSWORD] \> -d 'oauth_si…

Started by Pawan Mittal

3 May 7, 2012
Reply by Phillip Pearson

API Stopped Working

Hi, The NING API has suddenly stopped working for me.I have not made any changes to my code or site for a while.My API Keys are correct. Th…

Started by Alex Seymour

9 May 7, 2012
Reply by Phillip Pearson

Problem with Ning API PHP library

Hi, The problem I'm having is when attempting to delete a photo (after getting the ID, and using $ningApi->photo->deleteById($id); I…

Started by Bobby Parker

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Phillip Pearson

Trigger an API call from Ning

Can I trigger an API call when a user completes an activity in Ning? Most of the documentation i have found describes the ability for me to…

Started by Robert Mullany

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by Phil McCluskey

How to get user id from login information?

Hi guys, Doing this server side.  Is there an api where I can post/get to ning our users email and password and get their id back and some…

Started by Chris Johnson

1 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Phil McCluskey

Last member visit

Hi all!   I want to update my MailChimp database with informations about my network members. I plan to wrote a php script to do that (unles…

Started by Pierre Lannoy

6 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Pierre Lannoy

Calling Ning From Java Web App

Hello Ning Users...Iam quite new to this platform and my existing java web application has call to Ning socail web site created for my app…

Started by sujay.s.patil

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Devin

Is there an easy way to read blog post and author data from the array returned by ning api?

Hi, When I make an API call to ning by doing something like: NingApi::instance()->blogPost->fetchNRecent($n, $args); I get an array o…

Started by Pawan Mittal

0 Feb 24, 2012

Picasa to Ning Web Uploader Button Project

I have been looking into the possibility of using the Ning API to create a Picasa Web Uploader Just think, if the folks over at ning could…

Started by JFarrow

0 Feb 5, 2012

RSS

Blog Posts

Getting Started

Posted by Kyle Ford on October 13, 2010 at 8:00am 3 Comments

A Note on API Pricing

Posted by Phil McCluskey on October 1, 2010 at 8:55am 0 Comments

Welcome to Build!

Posted by Kyle Ford on September 30, 2010 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Ning Status

© 2024   Created by Build Team.   Powered by