Ning API: Questions and Answers (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NING Login / External Site login

Hey guys,   I'm new to ning and need some help... One our clients has a network on ning and want to integrate de login process, is anything…

Started by Bernardo Muricy

0 Jun 3, 2011

Apps for NING

Good Afternoon, I am new to NING and I joined the build community, I just want you to please help point me in the right directions as to th…

Started by Oyeleke Seun

0 May 13, 2011

API timeouts?

Had a bunch of "Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received" today, and I haven't changed anything in my code. Anyon…

Started by Chris

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Chris

Is Single Login Ning and CMS via API Possible?

Does anyone know..  Could Ning APIs allow integration to create a single login system to external app/CMS like Wordpress?  Or at least can…

Started by Phuc

3 May 9, 2011
Reply by Devin

Get profile text box content

Is there any way to get the content of the profile text box for a members via the API.   Is the information available in any way other than…

Started by Craig forbes

2 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Craig forbes

Retrieve a users Ning ID in Group textbox

I'm a Ning Plus user and I'm not familiar with the Ning API.  I would like to use an Iframe in the textbox of a group page to provide user-…

Started by Scott

1 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Devin

API - Access more info

Any news on when the API might be a little more useful and be able to access Forums, or update profile info? Is this being worked on at the…

Started by Chris

4 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Chris

Problem with API Ning Auth/Token?

Hello,My team is operating the video game Allods Online for the european market. We run three ning portal based on french, english and germ…

Started by F.ALEXANDRE

3 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Devin

What Actions Require a CAPTCHA?

After running into some instability with using the OpenSocial API servers, I decided to switch all functionality over to using the Ning API…

Started by Mike Trizna

3 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Devin

API Usage

Hiya-   I think I'm confused as to how the usage graph works.  No matter what I change, it always shows 10k requests at the bottom, and 310…

Started by Kevin

1 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Phil McCluskey

RSS

Blog Posts

Getting Started

Posted by Kyle Ford on October 13, 2010 at 8:00am 3 Comments

A Note on API Pricing

Posted by Phil McCluskey on October 1, 2010 at 8:55am 0 Comments

Welcome to Build!

Posted by Kyle Ford on September 30, 2010 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Ning Status